In the 13th edition of the Nashville Post’s In Charge lists, many Belmont alumni, faculty and staff are highlighted in their respective areas of influence. The In Charge list includes the region’s business, political and civic leaders who are leading the way in Nashville.
See below for highlights of Belmont community members who are featured in the 2022 publication, among others.
Belmont President Dr. Greg Jones
- Belmont Board of Trustees Vice Chair Gordon Inman, Director Emeritus, FirstBank
- Alumnus Bradford Vieira (1997, Accounting and Business Administration), Regional CEO of ServisFirst Bank Nashville
- Alumnus Emanuel “E.J.” Reed (2012, MBA), Owner of Slim & Husky’s Pizza Beeria
- Board of Trustees Member Cordia Harrington, CEO of The Bakery Cos.
- Two-time Alumnus Butch Eley, Commissioner, Tennessee Department of Finance and Administration and Deputy Governor
- Adjunct Faculty Emily Passini, Partner at Greenlight Media Strategies
Bill Bates, Founding Dean of Belmont’s Thomas Frist College of Medicine
Dean of Belmont’s College of Law Alberto Gonzalez
Alumna Christie Berger (2005, MBA) and former Head of Executive Coaching for Belmont’s Center for Executive Education, Executive Leadership Coach for CB Consulting
Alumnus Clark Buckner (2013, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing), Co-Founder of Relationary Marketing
- Major Belmont Benefactor Mike Curb, Founder and Chairman of Curb Records
- Alumnus Mike Sistad (1992, Music Business), Vice President of The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers
Major University Donors Jim Ayers (Recent Honorary Doctorate Recipient) and Janet Ayers, Co-Founders of The Ayers Foundation
- Belmont’s Men’s Basketball Coach Casey Alexander
- Belmont’s Director of Athletics Scott Corley
Executive Director of Belmont’s Data Collaborative Charlie Apigian
To Learn more and see the full In Charge List, click here.