Dr. Reuben Bueno, Jr., Associate Dean for Clinical Education at the Thomas F. Frist, Jr. College of Medicine has been named to 2022 class of the Nashville Health Care Council Fellows program. This year’s 33-member cohort includes senior executives from health care companies of all sizes and sectors who will convene to discuss and address the challenges facing the nation’s health care industry.
The 2022 class is the ninth to be named for the annual initiative, the first in two years after the program’s hiatus during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Class members represent several health care industry sectors, including health care education, hospital system management, information technology, managed care and capital investment, among others.
The members of the 2022 Fellows class are:
- Reuben Bueno Jr., M.D., Associate Dean for Clinical Education, Belmont University Frist College of Medicine
- Kevin L Billups, M.D., Professor of Urology & Internal Medicine, Director of Men’s Health, Chief Medical Officer MMG Vaccine and Immunization Program, Meharry Medical College
- DeAnn Bullock, M.D., MMHC, Chief Medical Officer and Emergency Department Medical Director, Nashville General Hospital and TeamHealth
- Christopher Chi, Chief Operating Officer, Monogram Health
- Tonya Copeland, Vice President of I/DD, UnitedHealthcare Community & State (Tennessee)
- Lisa Davis, Chief Financial Officer, Ascension Saint Thomas
- Mike Edgeworth, M.D., Chief Population Health Officer, Octave Bioscience
- Kim Elliott, Chief Nursing Officer, Brookdale Senior Living
- Caleb Gallifant, Vice President of Product and Strategic Partnerships, Humana
- Ting Gu, Principal, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
- Jennifer Guckert Griffin, Senior Vice President of Legal, Deputy General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary, Amedisys, Inc.
- Philip Harrison, Vice President of Strategy and Corporate Development, SmileDirectClub
- Michele Johnson, Executive Director, Tennessee Justice Center
- Jason Johnson, Senior Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer, Community Health Systems, Inc.
- Evan Keyser, Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer, LifePoint Health
- Serrah Linares, Vice President of Partnerships, Change Healthcare
- Anisha Madan, Chief Financial Officer, emids
- Beth Mason, Senior Vice President, Market Operations, Wayspring
- Melissa Montague, Vice President General Manager of Privia Women’s Health & Pediatrics, Privia Health
- Chris Morrison, Senior Vice President of Strategic Management, Tivity Health
- Marjorie Morrison, Chief Executive Officer, Psych Hub
- Ryan Moseley, Principal, Cressey & Company
- Nancy Jean Muldowney, Clinical Nurse Manager of Operations, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Kristin Neal, Senior Vice President Optum Care Services Stars and Clinical Quality, Optum
- Scott Noonan, Vice President – Operations Counsel, HCA Healthcare
- Gail Peace, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Ludi, Inc.
- Darshan Prabhu, Partner, Whistler Capital Partners
- Michael Schlosser, M.D., MBA, Senior Vice President of Care Transformation and Innovation, HCA Healthcare
- Stephen Smith, Director, TennCare
- Jeffrey Sturman, Senior Vice President and Chief Digital Officer, Memorial Healthcare System
- Amit Vashist, M.D., Senior Vice President & Chief Clinical Officer, Ballad Health
- Paul Vernich, Chief Executive Officer, Winnow
- Jeff Williams, M.D., Neuroradiologist/Partner, Premier Radiology /Advanced Diagnostic Imaging
“We are thrilled to reinstate this top initiative after pausing last year’s class due to the COVID-19 pandemic and to continue to create the space for the most inspiring conversations in health care,” said Hayley Hovious, Council president. “The health care ecosystem we have built over the past 60 years in Nashville makes the Fellows program uniquely suited to provide participants exposure to the leaders who created the biggest health care organizations in the world, as well as those disrupting the industry and introducing new models amidst a rapidly changing landscape.”
The Council Fellows program is presented in partnership with BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Change Healthcare, Community Health Systems, HCA Healthcare, LifePoint Health, Tivity Health and Vanderbilt University.