Eight Belmont alumni were recognized on November 6 at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center’s 2019 NEXT Awards, winning four different awards.
The NEXT Awards recognize entrepreneurs, startups and entrepreneurial-minded businesses who make a significant impact on the economy in Middle Tennessee. All stages of companies, from emerging startups to well-established market movers, are celebrated during this event as contributors to making Nashville one of the best cities in the U.S. to start a business.
The following are the awards received by Belmont alumni:
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Megan Feeman, No Baked Cookie Dough
- Technology Market Mover: Aaron Salow, XOi Technologies
- Healthcare Startup: Colin Polidor, CaredFor
- Entertainment, Sports and Media Startup: Trevor Hinesley, Soundstripe
- Social Enterprise & Sustainability Market Mover: Evan and Jenny Owens, REBOOT Combat Recovery (Nominee)
- Products & Services Startup: Jimmy and Megan Feeman, No Baked Cookie Dough (Nominee)
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Sam Saideman, Innovo Management (Nominee)