Belmont University was recently named one of Billboard Magazine’s top ten “Leading Schools of the Country Power Players– The Most Frequently Cited Alma Maters of the 2021 Class of Honorees.”
Belmont alumni also made a name for themselves in the article that features dozens of artists and music industry professionals who continue to be trailblazers in the country music world. The article celebrates all who have contributed to the massive success of country music and looks forward to where the industry heads in a post-pandemic world.
Curb College alumni listed include:
· Ben Vaughn, now president of Warner Chappell Music
· Andrew Kautz, COO of Big Machine Label Group
· Cindy Mabe, president of Universal Music Group
· Rusty Gaston, CEO of Sony Music Publishing
· Clint Higham, co-owner and president of Morris Higham Management
· Mike Sistad, ASCAP VP of Nashville Membership
· Tom Lord, Head of Marketing for Red Light Management
Read the full Billboard article here.