Belmont’s office of University Marketing and Communications received seven awards at the Tennessee College Public Relations Association (TCPRA) annual awards competition. UMAC received the following awards:
– Belmont FYI received Gold in the Newsletter Category
– The Housing Guide, designed for Residence Life, received Gold in the Brochure Category.
– The “What’s your Story” piece, designed for Towering Traditions, received Bronze in the Brochure Category.
– The 2006 Presidential Report, “Impact,” received Gold in the Annual Report Category.
– A photograph from Mixed Bill received Gold in the Photography Category.
– A photograph of the Inman Health Sciences Building received Bronze in the Photography Category.
– The 2006 Christmas at Belmont DVD received Silver in the Specialty Item Category.