Starting today, prospective Belmont students will be able to find out more about Belmont University via a more convenient device: their smart phones. The mobile site will automatically load when individuals enter www.belmont.edu – or the mobile address, m.belmont.edu – on an internet capable phone. While the mobile site is primarily targeted to prospective students, it will also be useful for current students, faculty and staff.
Users will be able to view brief information on each academic program, important contact numbers and an interactive campus map as well as connect to Belmont Athletics. This mobile site will be an ongoing project for the Office of University Marketing and Special Initiatives and will continue to grow to be a more robust site in the coming months.
Highlights of the mobile site include:
• Built with the latest mobile technology to work on most modern smart phones
• A Go Here button on the homepage allows users to provide feedback about the site
• The mobile site provides direct links to the University’s social media pages
• Important numbers can be called directly from the site, just by pushing the desired destination
• Users can donate to Development and/or the Bruin Club (Athletics Annual Fund) by clicking the ‘donate’ button
• The site can be added to smart phone home screens for easy access.