Lecturer of Audio Engineering Technology Joe Baldridge has recently celebrated a number of career successes including a personal first with the recording of the No. 1 “John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16” for artist Keith Urban. The song was Urban’s 19th No. 1 and set a record for the most radio plays in one week in Mediabase history.
Baldridge has been busy in the studio with recent projects including:
- Working with producer Dann Huff for The Band Perry’s third studio album, “Heart and Beat,” scheduled to release this Christmas
- Recording Chris Tomlin’s “Adore: Christmas Songs of Worship” recently released for Sixsteps and producer Ed Cash at Ocean Way Nashville, assisted by Belmont graduate Joshua Ditty
- Recording Chris Tomlin’s new single, “Good, Good Father” with Ross Copperman at Ocean Way Nashville, assisted by Ditty
- Recording Eli Young Band, assisted by Belmont graduate Jasper Lemaster and Drake White for Copperman and Jeremy Stover
- Recording Urban’s new single “Break On Me”
- Working on four new songs for Urban’s upcoming 2016 album “Ripcord.” Sessions were assisted by Ditty and Chris Miller at Ocean Way Nashville and featured a band consisting of Matt Chamberlain, Pino Palladino and Charlie Judge